& Real Estate Law
Are you interested in purchasing property, but you’re not sure about all of your legal options? Buying a multifamily building as an investment or passive income opportunity?
Arellano Law Firm is suited to guide you in your real estate pursuits with your best interests in mind. And if you already have a property but need to undergo a small- or large-scale renovation or other construction project, our real estate and construction lawyers will be there to help too.
Whether you need legal advice on construction contracts, disputes over construction defects that need negotiation or resolution, or a full litigation strategy, Arellano Law Firm can provide you with options to resolve your construction and real estate project needs.
Serving Hillsboro and Portland metro area, our construction and real estate legal services include:
- Construction contract administration and review
- Payment application disputes and resolution
- Contract reviews, modifications, negotiations, and drafting for professional services.
- Professional services include, but are not limited to, architecture and landscape architecture; civil, structural, and traffic engineering; interior design; and land use planning.
- Property purchase agreements, land-sale contracts, and drafting offer letters and sale agreements.
BOOK A CONSULTATION
We can counsel your best action with consideration of each case